9.19.2008

I wish you wished I was and we were worth more then you think that I think we are.

Communication should not be the cause of confusion but the creation of understanding. That is the entire point of it. To understand each other.

Yet the more I talk to you the more confused I get. You make my views and wants unclear with your simple words of round about talks with no actually answers. You make me want you more the more you talk to me but less wanting to actually try and make this work. Your losing me as you gain me and I'm just going to hurt more in the end not less.

I should lose you now but there is too much hope. And hope is the killer that will make this harder and more hurt. How can such a promising emotion that saves so many people from despair be the cause of my own problems?

hope is the cause of this saturday.
I hate orange

No comments:

Post a Comment