4.30.2008

That last day of the month.

So this blog spot is suppose to be an online journal, en exposure of feelings, a repertoire of my life and my attempt at making a creative outlet. So with the finality of April 2008, I feel like my little spot is useless in a way. The chances of anyone ever hitting "Next Blog" and finding me is quite low. As well as actually taking the time to read what I am saying and see the way of my words or in another definition my little bit of creativity. So I began to think of how beauty and small little things that make people either happy or smile are far too few. So if by making a blog that maybe one day eventually someone reads and laughs at the attempt of a girl to make her life more interesting then well I guess maybe it is worth feeling this is a little worthless.

No comments:

Post a Comment