8.30.2008

The Grey Zone...

dun Dun DUUUUNNNNN!
So three boys, yes you got that right, three! The number of the trinity the supposed lucky number as said by the Chinese and the number boys I wish would phone me right now asking shyly if I wanted to go to a movie or something.
The slight turmoil with this is that number 1 is R and I have kissed but I told maybe we should wait on being together and hasn't exactly told me if even wants me.
Number 2 is super cool and making me question number 1 every day. And is actually in close proximity to me.
Number 3 has a girlfriend.
GAH FUCK GAH EKFJHEFIwhfewo'hfw'
So I sent R a letter telling him to get me out of this horrid limbo. Where I don't know if I should wait for him or let him go for number 2 or what! BECAUSE HE IS ON A FRIGGING CRUISE AND I CAN'T TALK TO HIM! So I am stuck in this stupidly stupid grey area and I just want some sort of idea of how in the bloody hell I should be thinking and all this is putting me in a frustrating situation!
jpiferhf'pweihf0ew9fhye0fh['0GAh rfejpeo
fuck thji0fhyw0rejrHFIPEOWHRFWPHFEWFJ
EPWOOW[JFD

*Thank- you for listening but we are having some technical difficulties as the author has had a brain aneurysm due to teenage adolescent angst stress.*

No comments:

Post a Comment