7.25.2009

Oh the dog days of summer.

It is just hitting me now how fast summer goes by and how I have not really been using my spare time when I am not chilling with people to the best of my ability and it makes me feel guilty and unsucessful and like I set up all these goals for myself that I haven't been able to keep. i'm breaking promises to myself.

Its very unfortunate.

But i guess i just need a bit of inciative. Which is a very rare and valuable thing that is almost impossible it seems for me to find when it comes to things that only effect myself. my body is a master of avoiding it and suggesting to just reading all day and remaining asleep until noon. In this it is the master and me, i'm its mindless follower. Its started its own cult and i'm the only member. Gosh darnnit and damnation this is difficult. Especially when i have access to things like a DVD player and the world wide web.
I also tend to watch movies by myself.
It's not that I don't want to watch them with people. I just don't want to shower and make myself presentable to watch said movies with them. Its just not worth it. Plus I can watch any lame movie I please without having to worry if the others involved in the viewing are enjoying it.

Movies watch alone this summer
  1. Pulp Fiction
  2. Death Proof (tad bit of quenton tarentino)
  3. Fight Club
  4. PS I love you
  5. Penlope
  6. Princess Diaries 2
  7. Mulan
  8. Sydney White

And that is probably only like 25% percent because I tend to watch movies on the TV of which I can never remember the names of.

And then I read a lot of books. Like a lot.

Books read already this summer

  1. Pride and Prejudice
  2. In the Belly of the Bloodhound
  3. Thou Shalt Not Dump the Skater Dude
  4. The Three Muskateers

And finally an anecdote

I randomly am now texting K the random from _____. The odd part is that I might him when my phone went all stupid and his number instead of S's came up when I was texting her. I thought he might be my chance at a summer fling. But oh sad is he is kinda too red neck for me and is in a complicated relationship. Now this means no offence to anyone whom is in four H and could be called a cowboy or girl. You are some of the most well mannered people I know but unfortunatly we have little in common. Which is too bad because you're so nice.

And now that is the end of this ode to those dog days of summer (If I had any poetic skills at all I would end this a nice flourish of a rhyme.)

No comments:

Post a Comment