3.30.2011

Call me crazy to wait.

So yes,
I am
you know
feeling that way
kinda
mostly
a lot.

Yes
well yeah
he..
kinda
well
he is
there.
In my mind.

Not all the time
but a lot
too much?
yes and no
too much for me.
But I've never been
you know
one of
"those girls"

Whatever that means.

but one month,
we already have a time limit.
a short one.
what's the point?
if it's so short.
and then four months
which is long.
too long?
Maybe.
could I wait?
maybe.
But I've never been "that" kind of girl
the one that waits.
the kind that wait for a guy.

But there he is
in my mind

he's not on my lips
but I've been in his arms.
does that count?
maybe
for him?
maybe
I hope so
For me?
maybe
....yes
definitely yes
if I let my mind be honest about my heart

So
....
now what?
I have to wait.
but
I've never been one of "those girls".

No comments:

Post a Comment